Thursday, March 13, 2014

Quick Update

I am so thankful to God for introducing me to the Ameena Project.

Still trying to wrap my head around the time I spent in Kenya.  As I work on the video being prepared I reflect on all the people that made it possible for me to go. Farmington Gardens-my great sponsor, and friends-thank you, thank you, thank you. I am forever blessed to be on your team and feel honored you consider my passion important.  Ian and Anne, thank you for including me and welcoming me into the Ameena Project family. Shari thanks for introducing me to Ian and Anne and the vision they have to not forget the forgotten.

Rhonda, Evelyn and Ian...I don't know where to start, but with you I will always finish.  My other great sponsors-The Athletes Lounge, Orbea, Vuelta, Polar, Living Fuel--Thank you for helping me and equipping me to race so ultimately I can reach others. 

I have stories to share and details to relay-which I will get to very soon (promise!), but--I hope if you are able, please come and see Chris Lieto and I discuss the Ameena Project and More than Sport throughout the Portland metro area the weekend of April 4,5,6.

Friday April 4/ 9AM -Channel 2 KATU/AM Northwest appearance.
Friday April 4/5:30PM-We will be at the Athletes Lounge.  Showing a short video, and ansering questions about our projects and sport.
Saturday-April 5/ 3-5PM Fundraiser at Farmington gardens.  Food/Drinks will be available along with another Video presentation/discussion/meet and greet.
Sunday- April 6/10AM We'll be sharing at West Valley community Church.

Busy, and packed, but all is well and I feel blessed to be a part of it. I look forward to spending a few days with Chris and dreaming.

I'm also in talks with a possible new sponsor!!! I have to wait to share. (so sorry) Yes, it's exciting, I am stoked, and wish I could tell you..but, you'll have to wait and see.

On a similar note I want to say thanks to Adidas for helping me out.  They were kind enough to meet and talk with me.  I am proud to say I will be back home in Adidas and I am super stoked.

On March 29th I will be teaching another food/nutrition class at Farmington Gardens.

I was happy to announce today my first race on the calender for 2014. The Leadman in Bend, Oregon.  I want to personally thank them for being cool to talk with and look forward to racing in September.  I will also be releasing my other races soon and how the rest of my schedule will unfold. 

Invites and social media blasts coming soon for all the events with exact locations!! Stay tuned!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment